Own The Day understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about your personal information or data is uses. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website, https://owntheday.org and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here , and in a way that is consistent with your rights under the law.
We collect information when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. We may use the information the following ways:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Own The Day does not share you personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to two important exceptions.
- In some circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data which includes yours, if it involves legal proceedings complying with legal obligations of a court order, or a government authority.
- All visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Yes our site may place small first party cookies on your computer or device. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You do not have to allow us the use of these cookies, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.