Our thoughts & attitude in which we greet the day will say a great deal how our day will be. When you start you day with positive thoughts, love, peace & openness we put the universe on alert we want more of the same.
What is the true definition of beauty? Beauty is something that most people look upon as physical or what we see from the media. The media shows us that we all must look perfect, and this can effect your mood I think we spend too much time thinking about what people think about us and how they see us. I am guilty of this also, as I too worry about what people think about me and how they see me. However, beauty is what you feel inside and the confidence you have within yourself. Our inner beauty can not be seen but resides inside ourselves.
A simple smile will brighten your appearance and put you on the path of positive thinking. Research has shown that having a pleasant happy expression is a sign of happiness and translates to a positive mood. Positive thinking gives you a healthy radiant glow. Whatever the mind thinks is what the mind expects.
I just want to encourage you to be your own kind of beautiful by remaining positive, confident, and staying true to your beliefs. it’s not what society thinks, BEAUTIFUL is what is beautiful is to you. Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder, and for myself, beauty is about living life the way you want to and enjoying it.
Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful Tips
- Journal – Write down things you love about yourself
- Self-Care -find way to take care of yourself because no one else will be doing that for you.
- Laugh and Smile – you are allowed to be happy and show it to the world.
- Exercise – working out helps to reduce stress, anxiety and keeps the skin looking glowing. Helps build self confidence.
- Check your surroundings – Make sure that you surround yourself with people who are positive. People you constantly surround yourself around can set the tone of your day.